Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Family Pictures




Our Newest Family Picture



I Thought this one of Zoey Looked really good.



Ah Zoey and her Daddy.

Then there is mommy and Zoey. Through the whole time we were taking the pictures Zoey was crying or just not happy unless I was holding her. She did alot better once we were done. Then She was past out asleep. lol



O and this one is just adorable.


Here are the three boy all around Zoey. I just love the looks on thier faces. Dont they all just look so cute.



So we took some pictures but dont worrie we are sending some out. We love you guys.





5 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!! Those are the CUTEST pictures I have ever seen!!!! I LOVE her dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...I am waiting for my copies. I am glad that you had a chance to get some picture taken, you all look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love, Them especially the love one. Her dress is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You thought the first one of Zoey was really good, it is SUPER CUTE! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete