Saturday, October 3, 2009

Zoey is growing up...


















Zoey is growing up so fast. She loves her tummy time so we give it to her every morning. She loves to stand on our laps and dance for us. She scoots around on her play mat. We are having so much fun playing with her because now she is trying to talk and she is making different sounds with her mouth using her tongue. She thinks its the funnest thing ever. She is also starting to grab thing (a lot) and putting them to her mouth. So now we really have to watch her lol. Troy and I love her with everything we have and we are so grateful that we have her in our lives.

4 comments:

  1. She is too cute! I am really going to miss being able to see her when I go home. Maybe you guys will have to come here sometime to visit!... or maybe I can convince Andy to let me go up there! HAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute love her so going to miss her. oh and you guys to I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is growing up fast. It seems like yesterday she was born and she is like 4 months old now. Can't wait to see you guys on your way through. Love Ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No kidding! She is getting so big, and now you are gone! How sad. I hope your trip went well, and we miss you!

    ReplyDelete