Monday, October 12, 2009

Our Trip To Oregon



Zoey and Wesley playing on the floor at my sister Nicole's house in Mesa. We stoped there and stayed the night when we were on our way up to Oregon. This is the first time Zoey layed eyes on her new cousin. They look so cute together.


Sorry I tryed to turn the picture around and it wouldn't let me. This is Edward playing there by the baby's.

This is Cameron playing popcorn poping on the apricot tree. He just loves that game so my sister Nicole pops him in the air when she says popcorn.
Don't you just love our big hillbilly truck. Ya its just a big mountain on the back of the truck. Nila and I thought it would be really funny if we put Zoey's car set on top for the picture then we really would be hillbilly's. lol. sorry i tried to get more pictures on but it wouldn't let me. But a least I got some. Anyways we made it safe and we are doing really good.

3 comments:

  1. How cute Zoey is. You can't tell her and Wesley are related at all, RIGHT! glad you made it safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Glad that you made it there safely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I'm impressed with the mountain!
    Glad you made it there safe! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete