Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trunk Or Treat



We took Zoey Trunk or Treating. She had a lot of fun looking at all the costumes, so it was kinda hard to get a picture of her. We took her around getting her candy and she enjoyed it. Some of the people handed her the candy and she grabbed it and tried to eat it like it was something good. lol I don't know what she was thinking.



Then we made some evil hand and she thought it was yummy or at lest the plastic of the glove.



Troy and Zoey played some games. Fist they played golf then fishing. (Sorry the pictures are out of order) Zoey had lots of fun trying to hit the ball the first time then the second time she got kinda mad.





They had some pumpkins on the stage and some of them were really cute. Here is one with a spider on his nose. Then there is Zoey sitting by to of them .





Troy and Zoey looking dang cute.



Me and Zoey. She is holding her basket so she can get some candy.



Troy and I looking hot in our jersey. We thought we would look so good so we tried it out.

Happy Halloween

5 comments:

  1. OMG those pictures were so cute! Aww zoey in her little outfit and you guys as athletes, (of course) haha... I'm glad to hear you guys are enjoying it and had so much fun! yay! anyways...still getting anxious for you to come down for the wedding and stuff! it's gonna be great. love you guys and miss you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoey looks so cute...Glad that you guys are enjoying it is OR and the weather must be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so what was Nila? And what the heck were you thinking putting that discusting jerzy on Troy? Pima sure looks good on you though Alyssa! Lots of fun! I didn't take any pictures at ours last night, so I am waiting on an e-mail from my friend with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoey looks realy cute I love her costume. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...I a pumpkin vine and my head is a pumpkin...the hand coming out of my blanket is the other pumpkin...Talon was one too...I will post the pics on mine...

    ReplyDelete